The promises of God to the mankind are everlasting, especially to those who are redeemed by the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST. 2 Corinthians 1:20, “For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.”
The promises of God to the redeemed in Christ are yes and in Christ are amen, so that people can glorify God through us. 3 John 1:2, “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
Those are the God’s words that reaffirm His thoughts and promises to us as individual. But there are forces that do not want the promises to see the light of the day. They are unseen forces. They operate in the realms of the spirit and sometimes enter into men to stand as a strong resistance against the promises of God for our lives. We should have the understanding that the forces we are talking about are not flesh and blood. Ephesians 6:12 reaffirms this fact “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts wickedness in the heavenly places” Those are the forces you will contend with in your lifetime before you can fulfill the purpose of your creation. Behind every stronghold contending with your fulfillment is a devil or demon or foul spirit. Behind that difficult issue you are contending with is the devil, manifesting in various ways and patterns just like Pharaoh. A demonic spirit entered into Pharaoh, shut his heart against the pleading of Moses to let the Israelites go and worship their God. Likewise demonic spirit enters into men to stand against your promotion, peace, wellness, soundness and comfort. The same demonic spirit can enter into you to make you enemy of yourself.
Any time you face very strong opposition in life and it seems no way out, run to God for the way out. God will use the battle to glorify Himself in your situation. The adversaries of Israelites, Pharaoh, his chariots and horsemen perished in the RED SEA, likewise your adversaries will receive judgment of fire today in the name of Jesus Christ. You have weapons in Christ Jesus to pronounce judgment of fire over the adversaries of God’s promises for your life.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 “4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”
WHAT ARE THE WEAPONS YOU HAVE IN CHRIST JESUS?
- Word John 1:1-5, “1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
- The name of Jesus Christ Philippians 2:9-11, “9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
- The blood of Jesus Christ Revelation 12:11, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
- Holy Ghost Fire Acts 1:8, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
You have the authority to use these weapons to confront your adversaries. But before you can have access to these weapons, you must accept Him as Your Lord and Saviour. If your salvation is questionable, why can you accept Him now? As you allow Him into your, He will save you, redeem you through His blood, fill you will His Spirit and empower you to become terror to your adversaries.
Today, you shall use your weapons of warfare in Christ Jesus, and judgment of fire will come upon every opposition against the promises of God for your life.
- Psalm 51:1, 10-12. Oh Lord, have mercy on me. Let my sins be blotted out by the blood of Jesus Christ. Create in me a clean heart; renew a steadfast spirit within me.
- Oh Lord. I thank you for the weapons of warfare I have in Christ Jesus.
- Today, I shall decree and they shall be established in Jesus’ name. Job 22:28, “You will also declare a thing and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways”
- Isaiah 66:6, “For the Lord will execute judgment by fire and by His word on all flesh, and those slain by the Lord will be many.” Oh Lord, let Your judgment of fire come upon the camp of my enemies to cause complete destruction in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Oh Lord, any personality with evil thoughts against me and my household, receive judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Jeremiah 30:19-20, “19And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. 20Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.” Any person or strong man or demon that wants to cut short my thanksgiving and my joy, receive judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Isaiah 60:1, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.” Any power or principality or personality that is against my shining, receive the judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Isaiah 60:20, “Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.” Any power or personality that wants my sun to go down now, my moon to withdraw itself, receive the judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Isaiah 61:7, “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.” Any man or woman brought out of woman, or born out of woman, any power or personality that wants to turn my honour to shame receive judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any principality or power standing against God’s promises for my life and household, receive judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Joel 2:25, “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Any power a personality standing against my divine restoration, receive the judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 16:9, “For a great and effect door has been opened to me, and there are many adversaries.” Oh Lord, let Your judgment of fire come upon adversaries of my breakthrough now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Any power against my marital joy and breakthrough, receive judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Exodus 23:26″ No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.” Any power or personality that wants to make me suffer miscarriage of good things in life, receive the judgment of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You foul spirit that want to lead me into self destruction, be consumed by the flame of fire now in the name of Jesus Christ.