Today, God will arise for you and judge every enemy of your life in the name of Jesus Christ. Whosoever has vowed in any capacity that you will not go far in life, unprecedented judgment from God will come upon them in the name of Jesus Christ. Unprecedented means having no precedent, something that is unusual, uncommon and abnormal. Judgement is a decree or opinion to be enforced on someone or something. Numbers 16:28-33, “28And Moses said, Hereby ye shall know that the LORD hath sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of mine own mind. 29If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the LORD hath not sent me. 30But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD. 31And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them: 32And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. 33They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.” Today, God will bring upon your enemies the unusual decree that will utterly destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ.
WHO ARE YOUR ENEMIES?
Enemies are those who are actively opposed or hostile to you or anything that concerns you.
- Enemies are troublers, afflicters, tormentors, those who want to cause you severe pains throughout your lifetime. Egyptians became thorns in the flesh of Israelites Exodus 1:10-11, “10Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land. 11Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.”
- Those who do not want you to serve your God with all your might and heart in a way you ought to have served Him Exodus 5:1, “And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.”
- Those who want you to labour in vain without results to show forth for your labours. They are swarming locusts, crawling locusts, consuming locusts and the chewing locusts mentioned in Joel 2:25.
- Those who want to withhold the promises of God concerning you. Jeremiah 29:11, “For the thoughts that I think towards you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” They want to short-change you through demonic means.
- Those who do not want you to move forward in life. 1 Corinthians 16:9 “For a great and effective door has opened to me and there are adversaries.”
- Those who want you to experience desolation, decrease, and reduction.
- Those who want to cut your life short at the peak of your manifestation.
However, if you want to fulfill the purpose of your existence, these enemies must be dealt with or else they will finish you. The Trinity of God (The Father, Son and Holy Spirit), if you allow Him into your life and all your life’s pursuits, He will fight all your battles and give you eternal victories. 2 Thessalonians 1:6, “Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;” Exodus 14:14, “The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” The Almighty God will fight your battles for you. Unprecedented judgments will come upon your adversaries and you shall see them no more in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I thank You because You will fight my battles for me. Thank You for unprecedented judgments that will come upon my enemies.
- I receive power from above to exercise authority over my adversaries in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every troubler, tormentor, afflicter of my life and destiny in the realm of the sprit and physical, receive unusual judgment of God now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Hebrew 12:29, “For our God is a consuming fire” Oh Lord, let the judgment of fire come upon my adversaries now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, let Your unprecedented judgment come upon all devourers of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, destroy with the flames of fire those who want to alter Your promises for my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Ghost fire, destroy completely, every demonic toll gate against my advancement in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every spirit of desolation, reduction, wilderness experience, be totally destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You enemies of my wellbeing, receive the judgment of God now in the name of Jesus Christ.